Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Long Overdue Update.

It's been a while since my last update because I have been busy in my RL. A lot has happened since my last post. My store moved to another location in the sim, the sim got a make-over, and new stores have moved in as well. I haven't had much time to create anything in SL for some time now, but I plan to get back into it soon. I plan to hopefully host some more events for the sim and I will post more information as it comes. As always, you can find me over at the Bad Blood sim goofing off with friends and neighbors.I have some new ideas for releases that I will hopefully get time to do if my free-time opens up, but for the time being I will be putting my store on hold for a little while longer. I'll keep everyone posted via this blog for any upcoming changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment